1. After purchasing your license, visit your W. A. Production account page here.
2. In your My Keys and Redemption Codes section will be a redemption code for your new product. Click View Product Key on the product you purchased, then copy the code.
3. Next, visit MeldaProduction.com.
4. If you do not already have a MeldaProduction account, create one. Otherwise, make sure you are logged in.
5. Once logged in, visit your My Licenses page. You can find it in the Account Menu.
6. Click Redeem Key.
7. Paste your redemption code into the Your License Key field.
8. Click the Submit Key button.
9. Click Download next to the product in question. This will download the license file, not the product itself.
10. To download the product, click the Download tab at the top of the screen.
11. Next, download the MAudioPlugins application. This is the installer for all MeldaProduction products.
For PC Users: Click the WIN download link. For Mac Users: Click the MAC download link.
12. Once it has finished downloading, open and run the installer.
13. Follow the prompts, then select the plugins that are included in your product purchase. If you are unsure, these plugins will be listed on the product page on our website for the product you purchased. Keep in mind that in the installer, some or all of these products may be listed as “Free Effects” – the free versions do not contain all features, and your purchase of a license will unlock the full versions of these plugins.
14. Follow the prompts to complete installation.
15. Open your DAW of choice. Depending on your DAW, you may need to manually scan for new plugins in order for the plugin to appear.
16. Load a plugin that was included in your purchase.
17. Click the Activate button in the plugin window.
18. Drag the license file that we downloaded earlier onto the plugin window.
19. After confirming your information, you will then be asked to close and reopen the plugin.
20. Delete the plugin from your project, then reload it – it will now be activated and ready for use.